Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014

Hola Parents, so ya this week was interesante!

This week was super interesting I got a new comp and it was a little bit difficult because it was like training this kid from 0 -- like he doesn't even have the MTC training -- so it was a little hard but we are working on it.  He is a good guy and has a good amount of desire to be here.. so it's super good. :)


But this week has been super good, a little bit interesting.   I am feeling good, my nose is still pretty much wrecked,  but it's all good, it's just a little bit of allergies, nothing too cool. ;) But I happy.  I am going to send some photos this week because I know how much you love them.. ;)  I don't really have much to say, we had a good three people at church this week and we have five baptisms on the 11th, and that is going to be super intense.  It's been a long time since I had a baptism, so I am super stoked. ;) It's all chill.  I am getting along with my comp, and we are about to have a bunch of success and I will see how it goes this next change. ;)


But ya, I don't really have that much to say because we just worked hard this week.  It has gotten hot and that kinda sucks, but all the cockroaches are dying, so I guess that I have that going for me, so it's all good. :) By the way, I don't  have any cockroaches in my house so it's all good. :). I am super excited to see what this transfer brings and to see what The Lord has in store for us in this area.  I feel like I will be able to do good things here. :)

I love y'all and know that The Lord is preparing the people for us and that we just need to find those people "who are only brought from the truth because they know not where to find it."


I love the mission and I know that I am where I am for a reason and that I have a great work to do here.

Elder Turley




 Jon with his Branch President -- he's only 23!



I love how he's leaning away from the girl in this pictures ... way to be a missionary, Jon!!!


 One of the mom's on the Facebook page ... Missionary Moms of the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission posted this picture of the Elders at the "Cyber" (where they go every week to email us).  I was excited to see Jon in the picture ... He's on the row to the right, middle person!!!  You can see from his expression how happy he is to be emailing me!  :)


I love this picture.  I hope he comes home knowing how to play the Harp!!!


Jon with his "Trainer" now "Zone Leader"  Elder Jace Gummersall!

No comments:

Post a Comment